Thursday, March 11, 2010

All things in the Buckeye State

So lately I have been thinking about the time I'm going to be spending in Ohio. I'm nervous about moving my life to a new state for a few months. On the other hand I'm excited for all the new people I am going to meet, the places I will get to see. I'm hoping that while Texas has been great that Ohio will be special. This opportunity has been a blessing and it could mean so much for my future and I don't know how I should feel. Should I be nervous, excited, so many emotions come to mind. I know that I serve a God that will always provide for me but this is a huge step. I mean its an opportunity of a lifetime and I will be indebted to Cargill for years to come for seeing something in me that I wasn't so sure about. There is an internal war going on inside of me should I try to take the reigns or do I let God do his thing? I have learned throughout this college experience that the doors that God opens are good and are the ones I should walk through. Yet the devil's thoughts are running wild. At this point there is nothing to do but to do it even though that's so much easier to say than to do. God won't lead me astray...yall pray or keep praying for me!

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely keep praying for you! I know God has you there for a reason, whether it be the experience He wants for you or maybe He wants to put you in some people's lives down there to start planting some seeds. Either way, you will do Him justice! You are an amazing young woman with a lot to offer! He's not finished with you yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I will need it. This is true excited but nervous...know that what I have learned and experienced here in Lubbock will be needed to be successful there...praying that I learned my lessons (new levels bring new devils). Thanks for commenting, I needed a reminder!

    ReplyDelete