Friday, March 12, 2010

Good Ole Lubbock

Realizing that this whole collegiate experience in Lubbock, Tx was a temporary home or stomping ground. Glad that God saw it fit to bless me to get up out of here but I'm sad that the comfort that I have gained here shall be no more. I'm sad that this part of my life is coming to a close I mean I really do remember when I first stepped on campus! I remember most of the arguments, the long days, late nights studying, the people!!! Man wow God surely does bless it just feels like I blinked and it was over. I'm glad that the stories that I was first told about the light at the end of the tunnel are true!!! I definitely see the light with only two semesters left. OMG I'M ABOUT TO GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE!!!! I mean I still remember when I thought that going to college was something I could never accomplish!!! THIS IS FOR ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THIS STEP!!!! WE GRADUATIN YALL!!!! LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Bria! Especially that you can say this is for my family and friends! My parents and a lot of my family didn't make it to college and having them share this experience with me was AMAZING! Congrats! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! Its sad that they missed out on this great learning experience but God had something else in mind for them. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete